Glass Vase Shape : Vertical-Oval
Painting Subject : 1 Object ( No Human Face )
Size : 5.11"7.0"
Turn you memories into masterpiece ? upload your photo to turn it to SAND PORTRAIT into this beautiful Glass Vase (5.11" x 7.0" ). Note, this size of glass vase is not applicable for human or pet portraits .
How to order ! ( very simple ) :
1-Upload your favorite Photo by clicking on ( CHOOSE FILE ) red button.
2-Press ( ADD TO CART )Are you interesting to see our latest valued customers orders! CLICK HERE
Item Description :
Turn your photo into an SAND painting portrait with us. All you need to do is upload your photo and we'll take care of the rest. Your custom sand portrait painting will be done 100% freehand by a master sand portrait artists. The photo you upload will be painted 1:1 by the artist, so please make sure you're choosing the perfect image for your custom artwork. Your portrait painting in sand includes unlimited revisions because we want you to be 100% satisfied with our work.
Upload any photo: people, dogs, cats, houses, scenery, and even abstract designs. This product is not printed or digitally made it is 100% hand-painted by only natural sand. We will create a unique sand portrait that will keep your favorite memory forever.Every artwork is truly unique guarantying 100% customer satisfaction. We are fully focused on meeting the needs of the customer.
Shipping & Refund policies
WATCH THIS VIDEO - HOW WE DO OUR ART :
Painting Time :
Painting time normally ranges from 6-9 days. You can merge subjects from multiple photos into one painting, re-face a classic painting or different photo (for example remove things, or change backgrounds ) . We're so confident ,orders through our service get you the best result for the specifics of your order that we back all orders with our no-questions-asked 100% Money Back Guarantee.
How Exactly Do We Make The Sand Painting?
- Your Custom Sand Painting from Photo begins once the customization (if any) are implemented by our Graphics Designing Executive assigned for you, then we send the edited image to our professional sand artist who begins making your sand portrait.
- Our artists use a multi-layer approach to create a sensational Sand Painting.
- We obey your love for Art, hence we use High-Quality sand, the finest grain available, to enable our artists to capture minute details and ensure the integrity and stability of our paintings so they last forever. All our sand is carefully washed, graded and purified before we begin paining and we currently have 81 distinct colors from which artists can choose to capture every detail of the original image.
- After the painting is completed our delivery partner securely delivers your happiness package in a Controlled Environment from our workshop to your doorstep.
We don’t use glue to keep the sand in place. It is done by pressing the sand during the making process and securing the top with silicon.
See our previous orders images for this category
What Tools we are using ?
we are recreating photographs using painted sand of different colors. The skill and precision to make these pieces is nothing short of mind-boggling, especially when you know that we are only using a small spoon to scoop the sand into the container and pointy stick to start moving the sand to desired shape into glass container, and years of practice to create some of the most mesmerizing artwork ever.
How Can You Use an Sand Painting?
- Sand Paintings boast bright and saturated hues which make Family Portraits a perfect focal point in office spaces to boost productivity.
- Sand Portraits evoke the best of a Landscape or Scenery Painting because of their lively texture, these can go perfectly in your living room.
- Sand Portrait is a perfect Wedding Gift because of its durability which will add as an interesting element in your bedroom.
- Our artworks are the trendiest way of flaunting a Couple Sand Portrait Painting. Your partner would love to see your sand painting in your living room.
Best Artist Guarantee :
When you submit an order through SandAndArt , it gets put in front of our professional sand artists at our workshop that look at your order details so that we can select the one that specializes in your requirements.
Images on this page :
The images on this page are real customer orders and undoctored photo uploads from our artists.
LAST ORDERS !